If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aramex (a disgrace)

Options
  • 12-11-2019 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭

I ordered a TV from you last Friday morning. At lunchtime on the same day I received an SMS message from Aramex stating that delivery would be in 2 working days from then - i.e. today, so I took today off.

10 minutes ago, I received exactly the same SMS message. What's going on? Have I wasted a day's annual leave? Do I need to take Thursday off too? Will I receive another SMS on Thursday to say it's going to be another 2 working days as it's still showing as not shipped on your website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Lucky I didn't go to work after the apparent rescheduling, because it's just been delivered!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I ordered a TV from you last Friday morning. At lunchtime on the same day I received an SMS message from Aramex stating that delivery would be in 2 working days from then - i.e. today, so I took today off.

10 minutes ago, I received exactly the same SMS message. What's going on? Have I wasted a day's annual leave? Do I need to take Thursday off too? Will I receive another SMS on Thursday to say it's going to be another 2 working days as it's still showing as not shipped on your website?
    Hi Alan Prehistoric Scoreboard.

I do apologise for the mix up with the Aramex text messages.

I will need to check with them to see what happened with the double text message.
    There would have also been a contact number in the text so that you would be able to contact the courier directly should there be any issues. 
    There was no one here in the office at 8:30am when you first posted as we don't have staff in the building until 9am.

I'm glad that the order did arrive when first stated it would and I will get Aramex to investigate how the 2nd message went out to you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.