Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower thread

Options
  • 12-11-2019 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this already exists, what would people recommend for a garden approx 100m long by about 20m wide? I dont want to use a ride on due to the price but is there a normal petrol one that maybe has a big carrier that wouldnt break the bank that may be as suitable?

Ps moving in to the house in a few weeks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

dave 27 wrote: »
    Sorry if this already exists, what would people recommend for a garden approx 100m long by about 20m wide? I dont want to use a ride on due to the price but is there a normal petrol one that maybe has a big carrier that wouldnt break the bank that may be as suitable?

Get a robot mower, you won't be sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭blackbox

dave 27 wrote: »

It already exists (The great big lawnmower thread):

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055635176

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭shane b

At that size id go with the above suggestion of a robot mower.
    The only other thing that bridges the gap between the standard walk behind and a ride on is the Toro Timemaster. Don't know much about them performance wise

Advertisement