Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings Account

• 12-11-2019 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi - just looking for some advice. I have been saving 800 per month via my AIB Online Saver. But just noticed that they are decreasing rates dramatically. Looking at possibly moving my savings to get a better rate and are open to any options. Any advice for putting regular savings and getting the best rates

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Hi - just looking for some advice. I have been saving 800 per month via my AIB Online Saver. But just noticed that they are decreasing rates dramatically. Looking at possibly moving my savings to get a better rate and are open to any options. Any advice for putting regular savings and getting the best rates
    https://www.askaboutmoney.com/threads/regular-savings-accounts.20747/

This guide on Askaboutmoney is very reliable. KBC is probably your best alternative for a regular saver but even their rate has been halved in just over a year. It's a race to the bottom everywhere for savings rates and I expect it will only get worse

Advertisement