If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE75Q90R and soundbar

Options
  • 12-11-2019 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there
    Looking for a price for the Samsung QE75Q90R and Sennheiser AMBEO SOUNDBAR plus the mounts Please.

On your uk site the Samsung QE75Q90R comes with a free soundbar also available atHarvey Nor how come ye don't on Irish site ?

Thanks
    Aidan T

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there
    Looking for a price for  the Samsung QE75Q90R and Sennheiser AMBEO SOUNDBAR plus the mounts Please.

On your uk site the Samsung QE75Q90R comes with a free soundbar also available atHarvey Nor how come ye don't on Irish site ?

Thanks
    Aidan T
    Hi Aidan.

Thanks for the post.

The 75Q90R is a fantastic television and the Free HWQ70R soundbar is also available from ourselves.
    Our .ie web page hasn't updated with the the free deal text as of yet.

The 75Q90R is currently priced at £3499 or 3999 euro delivered and comes with the free HWQ70R and also our VIP 6  year guarantee free of charge also.

The AMBEO soundbar retails at £2199 or 2379 Euro. This is a beast of a soundbar and we have already sold a few of them.
    The mount at £49 or 59 Euro.

The Euro pricing is already pretty good on these items but I can squeeze a little bit more off and offer the 75Q90R, Ambeo and mount for a total of £5385 or 6336 Euro delivered.
    You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for yourself.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 horseireland

Hi there
    Looking for a price for  the Samsung QE75Q90R and Sennheiser AMBEO SOUNDBAR plus the mounts Please.

Thanks
    Aidan T
    Hi Aidan.

Thanks for the post.

The 75Q90R is a fantastic television and the Free HWQ70R soundbar is also available from ourselves.

The 75Q90R is currently priced at £3499 or 3999 euro delivered and comes with the free HWQ70R and also our VIP 6  year guarantee free of charge also.

The AMBEO soundbar retails at £2199 or 2379 Euro. This is a beast of a soundbar and we have already sold a few of them.

The Euro pricing is already pretty good on these items but I can squeeze a little bit more off and offer the 75Q90R, Ambeo and mount for a total of £5385 or 6336 Euro delivered.
    You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for yourself.

Sorry was away for a few days 

What tv and soundbar would you recommend for around 6k euro.
    I'd have no use for the HWQ70R

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there

Thanks
    Aidan T
    Hi Aidan.

Thanks for the post.

Sorry was away for a few days 

What tv and soundbar would you recommend for around 6k euro.
    I'd have no use for the HWQ70R
    Hi Aidan.

If you have no use for the free HWQ70R what type of soundbar is it that you are looking for? Is it something better you are after?

The 75Q90R is a fantastic TV and is priced at the same with or without the soundbar. (The soundbar is a free item and has no monetary value within the sale). To be honest in my opinion the 75Q90R is the best TV in its price bracket.

You could maybe look at the Sony 75XG9505 which is also excellent but a step down on the QLEDs.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203870-sony-bravia-kd75xg9505bu-75-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

The only better tech would be OLED but for that sort of size you are looking at 7299 Euro for the 77C9PLA
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204051-lg-oled77c9pla-77-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know on the soundbar and I'll see what there is that might suit.
    Also does the 6K Euro budge include the Ambeo and mount?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.