Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRAKTOR S4 MK 2(SOFTWARE?)

Options
  • 13-11-2019 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

any one help?i have an old traktor s4 mk 2 controller,but no software,i want to get this running for my son,do i purchase the pro 3 software ir what software works with this controller,thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

hi, you should be able to get demo versions of traktor (which this was built for) and possibly serato dj, virtual dj and djay pro. Let him try a few of them out and if you need to upgrade then buy the one he likes. They typically cost €99 upwards for full versions or you might see someone selling a license that they got free with a new controller. Keep an eye on adverts.

Edit: the serial number of the controller may be linked to a traktor license. See if you can create an account on traktor website and input the serial number, see what it shows you.

Advertisement