Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A0 Poster Print

• 13-11-2019 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Good morning folks,

I have a PDF file that can be printed in A0 (poster size) format. The PDF is a music artist for which I am trying to get printed as a Christmas Present for my nephew.

I was hoping that someone on here might have some knowledge in this field and may advise the best place locally where I might get this printed.

The hope is that I can have it printed and will then place in a frame myself.

Also if you could provide an approximate price that would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    LC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭sioda

Give GBM on lower hartstone Street a buzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,336 ✭✭✭✭phog

DocuCentre on O'Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

Thanks guys

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Bumping this for A0 engineering/sewing pattern printing?

I can get it online for ~€3 per page plus shipping, but it would be handy to get it local.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

GBM Hartstonge Street is still the place to go. Tel 061 317977

• Advertisement
Advertisement