Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney sweep clean cost

• 13-11-2019 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    I am wondering how much does it cost for a chimney clean? I’m in Sallins Co.Kildare and if anyone could recommend. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 woulfie1

Hi, I can really recommend Chim-Chimney. They’re based in Kildangan but travel all around. Have used them on two occasions now-they did a great job and left the place spotless. It cost around €60 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ali2016

woulfie1 wrote: »
    Hi, I can really recommend Chim-Chimney. They’re based in Kildangan but travel all around. Have used them on two occasions now-they did a great job and left the place spotless. It cost around €60 I think.

Thank you for your recommendation. I will give them a call today.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

woulfie1 wrote: »

+1 for these guys. Have used them several times and always found them reliable and did a nice clean job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

tcif wrote: »
    +1 for these guys. Have used them several times and always found them reliable and did a nice clean job.

+2 they're sixty each or 2 chimneys for a hundred. They'll fit cowls etc as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've used them also, disgustingly blocked chimney that required a roof job and CCTV survey.

Wasn't spotless but I don't think containing that level of crap (twigs/nests/stuff the old owner had tried to block it with) was impossible once dislodged.

Happy enough with it to have gone back to them for the next one anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

A1 supreme clean did mine this year - does a powersweep & camera inspection, was very happy, he pulled some shite out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I've been using the same guy for about 3 years now - no website that I'm aware of but it's €50 to clean the chimney. Does an excellent job and nice guy to boot.

I can PM his number if anyone needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Orion wrote: »
    I've been using the same guy for about 3 years now - no website that I'm aware of but it's €50 to clean the chimney. Does an excellent job and nice guy to boot.

I can PM his number if anyone needs it.

Could I get that Orion? Can't find the number of your guy I used last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Look up DH Sweep Systems on Facebook. €50 and sound guy.

Advertisement