Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Hotel for Drumcondra

Options
  • 13-11-2019 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭

Planning submitted for up to 7 story hotel on the current site of Centra next to Bonnington Hotel with 234 rooms. App no 4198/19.

There are also rumours the Bonnington Hotel car park will be reduced and 125 student apartments will be build. No planning for this yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

There’s a Burlington in Drumcondra?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Collie D wrote: »
    There’s a Burlington in Drumcondra?

Sorry the Bonnington.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭roper1664

Yes, probably The Bonnington (formerly The Regency), and the one in Whitehall (not too far from Drumcondra)?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I am in a Dublin hotel now in North Dublin, it is very rough, it only cost me £45 but I am definitely getting a true Georgian feel of it especially given how I think the person on the floor above me is about to fall into my room. I plan to get intoxicated the rest of the evening, this is my first visit to Dublin in 12 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I am in a Dublin hotel now in North Dublin, it is very rough, it only cost me £45 but I am definitely getting a true Georgian feel of it especially given how I think the person on the floor above me is about to fall into my room. I plan to get intoxicated the rest of the evening, this is my first visit to Dublin in 12 years.

45?? You'd barely get a hostel for that.
    That on Gardiner Street?

• Advertisement
Advertisement