Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture selection

• 13-11-2019 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello folks
    I have to get my new home furnished and kitted out. Unfortunately, I have little sense of design and even lesser time to actually spend on furnishing the house.

I want to engage professional services to help me with furniture selection.

My idea is – the designer just selects the furniture, lighting, curtains/blinds, etc for me that I can purchase

Anybody aware of any interior designers offering such service? Please feel free to pm

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,668 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Most interior designers should offer that service, just contact them and ask. Prices can vary widely so shop around. View their portfolios on their website/Instagram to see if they design style is similar to your own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,751 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

OP

Do you like Ikea stuff? Would it be your style?

I always thought walking around their store that it would be handy just to buy everything from one of their mock rooms and transplant it to your own house.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Staystrong32

You may try looking for free design apps, where you may build your room/house and place all the necessary furniture there. Hmm...what about The Sims, there you may build your house too and choose every detail.

Advertisement