Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homemade Christmas cake

• 14-11-2019 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Want to buy homemade Christmas cake rather than bakery or supermarket one. Can anyone recommend someone who makes them or where I would get one?
    Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi there. Want to buy homemade Christmas cake rather than bakery or supermarket one. Can anyone recommend someone who makes them or where I would get one?
    Many thanks

I'm from Cork and could bake you a cake would cost ya like?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

yogalady wrote: »
    Many thanks

Limerick Youth Service will be selling Christmas Cakes and Puddings from December. They are fabulous and the Bakery students make them from scratch. The quality is excellent and the Bakery department has won lots of awards in case anyone was wondering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Limerick Youth Service will be selling Christmas Cakes and Puddings from December. They are fabulous and the Bakery students make them from scratch. The quality is excellent and the Bakery department has won lots of awards in case anyone was wondering.

Brilliant. Thanks so much. Never would have thought of there.

Advertisement