Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I find it very hard to feel sorry for you":Piers Morgan challenges Michalla McCollum

Options
  • 14-11-2019 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Even Piers gets this one right and is good here:

"the media treated me unfairly and weren't telling the truth"
    "how?"
    "gosh I don't have the time to go through them all"
    "name one lie"
    "well they kind of portrayed me in an un-nice way"

:pac:

Poor girl she didn't think about the consequences! She didn't think it through! She's writing the book to bring "awareness" to others. The only "awareness" she is bringing to young people is that they win either way! If they get away with it they win, if they get caught they win. She spent 32 months in Peru prison ok - she learned another language, met many different people, by her own account she matured a lot.

People shouldn't be allowed to profit from criminality - that should go for book deals and anything else that arises as a result of their crime. It would be so easy and straightforward to do this. I can't understand how this isn't the case. What is the deterrence for someone like her? Just think of all the death her drug transport causes.

Also look at the state of her lips. Does she not realize how stupid and fake she looks? Dyeing her hair is fair enough I suppose but why, she doesn't look anything like the same person who went to jail. She's supposed to be mature, not someone trying to get by on their looks. What a dumb cow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I'd hoped I would never hear of her again. Piers Morgan too for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I see she's gone in for the botox

not much between that one's ears only a crass inability to self reflect..

can get you a long way actually

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

A career drug dealer who got caught, manipulated everyone she could to plead innocence and then when she got back went right back to the lifestyle. Shes in the same leauge as a load of nasty cartel smugglers and dealers.

No sympathy for her and she’s spent every second since trying to be a celebrity half the time and the other half of the time living off ill gotten gains. Has been photographed on multiple occasions partying with various drug lords in various european resorts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

She has fluent Spanish I'd say - why doesn't she go straight with a call centre? :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Fair play to Piers he ****ing shot her down and buried her good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Two criminal wastes of space. Be great if they cancelled each other out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

topper75 wrote: »
    She has fluent Spanish I'd say - why doesn't she go straight with a call centre? :-)

I no hablo Espanyol, but I reckon Spanish learned in the bowels of a Peruvian gaol will have housewives from Madrid asking to speak to a manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Joe Duffy was a big fan of hers back when she was caught. Judge Joe ruled she was Irish and innocent and therefore should be released immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

People shouldn't be allowed to profit from criminality - that should go for book deals and anything else that arises as a result of their crime.

True, what is that prick Morgan pulling out of ITV a year?

Scandalous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

I know the lips look a bit fake.... But Jesus she's like an advert for spending a bit of time in a Peruvian clink isn't she?

* She looked like a rotten little scumbag beforehand like.

• Advertisement

An unrepentant lowlife trading on her looks as a commodity. Aided and abetted by tabloid fodder like Morgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

She went from someone who looked pretty thrashy to someone who looks quite refined. What is the whole makeover about..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

You would think you would just keep your head down after that carry on

Not be in the media

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

What ever happened the other one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Why did the Irish Government get involved with her case when she's based in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,591 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

The big take away from her story is that being a drugs mule will work out either way.
    Between the scummy media and the unfathomable way people accept she has something interesting to say her book will do well, she will get appearance money and no doubt be on a “reality” tv show earning easy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,306 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

vriesmays wrote: »
    Why did the Irish Government get involved with her case when she's based in the UK.

I presume she is an irish citizen?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Wegian

Why is this scumbag on a media tour?

She should be grilled at every turn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

What ever happened the other one?

Melissa Reid is ostensibly living a quiet life, at least she isn't trying to make money and gain fame off of it through lies.
    Following her arrest, Melissa admitted she knew what she was doing. She said at the time: ‘I made a conscious decision to do it and no one forced me.’

The Scotswoman continued: ‘I regret what I did and I don’t want to make any excuses.

https://extra.ie/2019/11/10/news/real-life/where-is-melissa-reid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭gifted

She'll be presenting some dopey show on RTE within 12 months.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

gifted wrote: »
    She'll be presenting some dopey show on RTE within 12 months.....

Dancing with the stars

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Pmacv1

She should have been made ride the lightning. The drug trade sickens me.

• Site Banned Posts: 13 readyohyeah

I'm delighted she's doing well for herself. She made a mistake but has turned her life around. Fair play to her. She's an awful ride as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Im not a fan of Morgan, but f**k me he destroyed her and rightly so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Probably the only time I've enjoyed watching Piers Morgan.
    Glad to see he's giving her a grilling.
    She's totally fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

She looks like White Chicks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Melissa Reid is ostensibly living a quiet life, at least she isn't trying to make money and gain fame off of it through lies.

https://extra.ie/2019/11/10/news/real-life/where-is-melissa-reid

Not quite the looker of the other dolly bird you see.not as sellable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,189 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm in the middle of reading her book.
    In it she claims she didn't know where Peru was, not even when she was on the plane there.
    She thought she was going to another part of Spain called Peru.
    I'm torn whether to believe that or not.
    20 is quite young and naive but on the other side of they had got through with all those drugs, so many lives would have been destroyed from that illicit trade and substance so I'm glad one less smuggle got through.
    You would feel for any 20 year old thrown into a hell hole of the South American justice system.

To thine own self be true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Piers Morgan is just a scumbag. The biggest in Britain. How he still has a job never ceases to amaze me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Pmacv1

You would feel for any 20 year old thrown into a hell hole of the South American justice system.

I wouldn't. She's the lowest of the low. That drug- smuggling low life should have gotten life.

Advertisement