Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I find it very hard to feel sorry for you":Piers Morgan challenges Michalla McCollum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I neither need to buy, read, or get 'awareness' from this dame, thus enabling me to ignore her and her book but most importantly, Piers F. Morgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I was delighted to see Drug Bun getting taken down a step or two.

The face on her when he told her to donate any earnings from the book to charity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Last pic I saw of her I thought she was up to her old tricks again.
    But turns out she was pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

I don't think that interview went the way Michaella had planned. A few Irish radio hosts would want to look at themselves, they went out of their way to avoid asking her a tough question.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

She's very un-nice.

I really hope RTE are not tempted to have her on the LL show promoting her book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I don't think that interview went the way Michaella had planned. A few Irish radio hosts would want to look at themselves, they went out of their way to avoid asking her a tough question.

There is a conceit here and presenter and guest know it. If Piers had a genuine feeling in his body, never mind about this subject, she wouldn't have been on at all.

He got click bait and she got publicity. The t-internet is alive with it.

Trust me, both of them are more than happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

You would think you would just keep your head down after that carry on

Not be in the media

Good man piers for treating her like the drug dealing scum she is.... the Irish indo had articles on her recently With their usual arms folded all powerful woman pose.... almost trying to glorify her.... she is trash ... how many lives and families ruined by the same drugs she was bringing in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

ruwithme wrote: »
    Not quite the looker of the other dolly bird you see.not as sellable.

She is if she didn't put on so much weight. She has boobs and was far and away the better looking of the two before Michaela got work done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Forgive me for not keeping up or maybe not getting out enough,but why all the hate for Piers Morgan ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

She's vile inside and out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

If she had half a brain, she'd have cut her losses halfway through that interview and told Morgan that she wasn't going to take advice from someone who hacked the phone of a murdered child.

(Piers Morgan wasn't responsible for that particular instance of phone hacking, and gets really annoyed when he gets accused of it)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Screw Attack

Even Piers gets this one right and is good here:

"the media treated me unfairly and weren't telling the truth"
    "how?"
    "gosh I don't have the time to go through them all"
    "name one lie"
    "well they kind of portrayed me in an un-nice way"

:pac:

Poor girl she didn't think about the consequences! She didn't think it through! She's writing the book to bring "awareness" to others. The only "awareness" she is bringing to young people is that they win either way! If they get away with it they win, if they get caught they win. She spent 32 months in Peru prison ok - she learned another language, met many different people, by her own account she matured a lot.

People shouldn't be allowed to profit from criminality - that should go for book deals and anything else that arises as a result of their crime. It would be so easy and straightforward to do this. I can't understand how this isn't the case. What is the deterrence for someone like her? Just think of all the death her drug transport causes.

Also look at the state of her lips. Does she not realize how stupid and fake she looks? Dyeing her hair is fair enough I suppose but why, she doesn't look anything like the same person who went to jail. She's supposed to be mature, not someone trying to get by on their looks. What a dumb cow.

Your insulting statements about Michaella McCollum says a lot about you and not so much about her. You used the nasty adjectives stupid, fake and cow to describe her, as well attacking her appearance. You don't know anything about this woman, you're a cretin who's masquerading as moral do-gooder. She made a mistake and served her time. Grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Pmacv1

You don't know anything about this woman, you're a cretin who's masquerading as moral do-gooder. She made a mistake and served her time. Grow up.

I know something about her. She's a drug mule. To hell with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

Your insulting statements about Michaella McCollum says a lot about you and not so much about her. You used the nasty adjectives stupid, fake and cow to describe her, as well attacking her appearance. You don't know anything about this woman, you're a cretin who's masquerading as moral do-gooder. She made a mistake and served her time. Grow up.

Do gooders like you can ****ing do one... she’s a scumbag drug mule trying to turn herself in to a celebrity now and very rightfully, nobody is having any of that. My advice to her is shut your mouth, wind your neck in and get out of the spotlight- You have absolutely nothing worth hearing or saying so **** off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Howya Michaella‘s mammy.....

What do you mean we don’t know anything about her??? She’s a convicted, confessed drug mule who also happens to be a deluded attention wh0re.

Do gooders like you can ****ing do one... she’s a scumbag drug mule trying to turn herself in to a celebrity now and very rightfully, nobody is having any of that. My advice to her is shut your mouth, wind your neck in and get out of the spotlight- You have absolutely nothing worth hearing or saying so **** off.

Well, I can think of a certain Sinn Fein party where Miss McCollum lives that have done worse. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Wonder if she is will come out with more pokey lesbian sex tales

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Piers Morgan is a disgrace. No matter who is on, they don’t get a chance to speak. He constantly talks over the guests. Badgering them.

I’d love to cave his fat skull in.

I have no time for that young one by the way.

Gatling wrote: »
    Wonder if she is will come out with more pokey lesbian sex tales

Foxy Knoxy style? Doubtless she'll go to town with it if she gains a following.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Pmacv1

Foxy Knoxy style? Doubtless she'll go to town with it if she gains a following.

Wasn't their nudes of her doing the rounds a while ago?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just make a sex tape, it worked for Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

biko wrote: »
    Just make a sex tape, it worked for Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian..

I’d rather watch my mother in a sex tape than that ugly ****.

Pmacv1 wrote: »
    Wasn't their nudes of her doing the rounds a while ago?

Don't know, I will have to do some investigating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

What does your mother look like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

i don't get the hate for her.

if it wasn't for people like her we'd have no cocaine to take.

rock on love

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Less said the better about the caterpillar eyebrows + the blonde conversion.

Honestly. Get a life. She has a publicity company behind her now I'd say, publicising a ghost written book or something.

Who fkn cares? Shoo girl. Nine day wonder again. She is a criminal anyway, do not forget that. The other girl involved faded into the background and hopefully will do well for herself.

Makes sense, you're obsessed with this woman. It's creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,358 ✭✭✭✭walshb

An out and out criminal. Can count herself lucky she’s out. Should have been given plenty more years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Less said the better about the caterpillar eyebrows + the blonde conversion.

Honestly. Get a life. She has a publicity company behind her now I'd say, publicising a ghost written book or something.

Who fkn cares? Shoo girl. Nine day wonder again. She is a criminal anyway, do not forget that. The other girl involved faded into the background and hopefully will do well for herself.

So your ok with the other one doing well for herself? She’s not a criminal??

Christ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

why is she keeping herself in the public eye?

Advertisement