Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the anger in the North over the Irish Sea border?

Options
  • 15-11-2019 11:58am
    Site Banned Posts: 10

I was listening to some Tory goon the other day saying that everyone in 'Nurven Eyeland' is against the Brexit deal Boris got over the Irish Sea border.

I found this confusing, as everyone who I spoke to in the Six Counties since the deal was reached said that at the very least they would prefer it to a land border. Indeed, I spoke to a group of teenage girls in Lurgan who said Irish was their first language and they just want the UK to withdraw from Ireland.

So where are these people in the North who are up in arms over this deal? The DUP and that wanker Bryson seem to be the only people who care.

Comments

Advertisement