Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TENACIOUS D 3arena

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭accensi0n

redt0m wrote: »
    I don't know what parents were doing bringing their kids to see this, and them all recording it on their phones

There was definitely a lot of sexual content alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I don't know what parents were doing bringing their kids to see this, and them all recording it on their phones

he is in loads of kids films so that could be a big factor, and ticket prices were not outrageous.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Black_filmography

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I brought my kids as they have grown up listening to the D and wanted to see them. They are balanced enough to appreciate the tongue-in-cheek nature of the content, but I had them at the back during Making Love.

But thanks for your judgment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

That was a tremendously fun show!
    I got seated tickets when they went on sale, so centre at the front. Was great seeing the video screens/new album properly.

Absolutely loved the "greatest hits" portion and adore Jack Black overall - would happily go again.

I'll be honest, I did squee at the cuteness of kids at the gig :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Jack Black is huge on YouTube for gaming kids

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuriCa9loP_OsH75_5j8M5w&ved=2ahUKEwjXsrb19cznAhU0XhUIHUs5B8IQFjAEegQIDBAE&usg=AOvVaw2txjbGV7-Sa8fz1AdCs2sz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Jack Black is huge on YouTube for gaming kids

Look up Jablinskigames

Advertisement