Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Assembly on Climate Change

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

high_king wrote: »
    Yes anyone who isn't brainwashed into going along with every green neo nazism docterine and plan. . . must be "stupid". . where do we sign up for your taxes ?

That shoe polish is going to your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Yes anyone who isn't brainwashed into going along with every green neo nazism docterine and plan. . . must be "stupid". . where do we sign up for your taxes ?

'brainwashed', 'neo nazism', 'docterine' (sic), 'taxes'

Like talking to Gemma O'Doherty. And makes as much sense.

Also, you do realise government were lambasted in 2018 for not acting on climate warnings and introducing an associated tax.

Counters the 'this is all about taxes' stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭high_king

That shoe polish is going to your head.

I suspect you're the one fond of boot polish.

I suspect you're the one fond of boot polish.

Ooh, that's a burn.
    They won't be back for a long time after being zinged like that. Ouch.

'brainwashed', 'neo nazism', 'docterine' (sic), 'taxes'

Like talking to Gemma O'Doherty. And makes as much sense.(sic)

Also, you do realise(sic) [the] government were lambasted in 2018 for not acting on climate warnings and introducing an associated tax.

Counters the 'this is all [about taxes' stuff.

Ah the Gemma dog whistle . . . lol

Do you really think I give a toss about green neo nazi's or grammar Nazis lambasting or threatening the anyone ? - Maybe you could bring back the good old days where I could be taken out the back and shot.

And whether you are blind to it or not, it's all about taxing the working person, while letting off the rich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Oh please, if you saw any proposals to tax the rich for their role in climate change you'd be squealing too.

Ah the Gemma dog whistle . . . lol

Do you really think I give a toss about green neo nazi's or grammar Nazis lambasting or threatening the anyone ? - Maybe you could bring back the good old days where I could be taken out the back and shot.

And whether you are blind to it or not, it's all about taxing the working person, while letting off the rich

I have thanked this post because the last line made me smile because it reminded me of Rik Mayall's character from the Young Ones.

Rik-Mayall-quotes.jpg

Thanks high_king.

I have thanked this post because the last line made me smile because it reminded me of Rik Mayall's character from the Young Ones.

Rik-Mayall-quotes.jpg

Thanks high_king.

looks like you need to catch up with current affairs granda

looks like you need to catch up with current affairs granda

Ah yes, so the kids on the youth assembly are too young to know anything, those who were kids in the 80's and 90's are now too old.

But you, you are the perfect age to have both the knowledge and the wherewithal to judge everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Gonad wrote: »

We are just a spec in the ocean compared to these countries .

https://www.railwaygazette.com/news/1-800-km-menghua-coal-railway-opens/54741.article

"The line has been designed to carry more than 200 million tonnes of traffic per year,..........."

Moneypoint burns 40t per hour, I hear, so 350,000 tonnes per year.

The Chinese have opened many, many coal-fired power stations.

This new railway line can carry 200,000,000 tonnes of coal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement