Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

41x does it stop at/near convention centre?

Options
  • 15-11-2019 7:34pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Could anyone who takes the 41x tell me if it stops near the convention centre in the morning?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭sidcon

Stheno wrote: »
    Hi all

Could anyone who takes the 41x tell me if it stops near the convention centre in the morning?

Thanks!

Yes it's stops beside it normally but the actual stop is not in use due to construction so you would need to walk about 2/3mins from nearest stop

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

sidcon wrote: »
    Yes it's stops beside it normally but the actual stop is not in use due to construction so you would need to walk about 2/3mins from nearest stop

Brilliant thank you. I normally get the swords Express which also stops there but due to an injury need to take the 41x

Thanks again

Advertisement