Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apparently there's every kind of sh1te in regular tea

• 15-11-2019 9:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭

When it comes to Barry's and Lyons, at the end of the day a lot of it is just dust so for all we know know they could be sweeping stuff off the floor into it.

Then there's the microplastic issue. Some people think that tea bags are made from paper! Ever wonder what's happening when the tea bag comes into contact with boiling water? Just read it now, but is it really a surprise?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/single-plastic-tea-bag-can-shed-billions-of-microplastic-particles-study-1.4032255

I bumped into a guy recently who said that Indian loose tea is the best. As far as I can see, as long as it's loose tea and there's little to no dust, then you know what you're getting. But perhaps it's better again if it's Indian! I should have asked him why Indian? What I'd also love get a straight answer to, is why do lower grade teas have a higher fluoride content?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Only a matter of time 'till its banned in EU so

Just like cascara

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Generations before us have been drinking tea via the tea bag and they have been fine.

My grandmother drank mugs of it everyday and lived to her 90's.

Tea Bags are the least of our worries out there.

Advertisement