Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating car details on insurance at weekends

Options
  • 16-11-2019 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

I have car insurance with BOI. Opening hours are listed as 10-2 on Saturday.
    I’m ringing and after going through a few menus, the call diverts to RSA. They are closed on Saturdays.
    If someone buys a car over the weekend how do they update their policy? No online service I’m aware of and nobody answering the phone.
    Presumably won’t get an answer from BOI until Monday, so if anyone has any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks H8GHOTI for taking the time to get in touch with us.

You are correct, to make an amendment to an existing policy our insurance partners RSA are available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm on 01 290 1000 and their email address is boimotorinsurance@ie.rsagroup.com 

Sorry, from reading above I know you were trying to reach them over the weekend to do this.

We'll certainly send on your experience to our BOI Car Insurance Team & RSA.

For any further queries please feel free to get back in touch.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement