Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twinkl

• 17-11-2019 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone have a subscription to “twinkl”? If so is it worth it? It looks great but they don’t seem to offer a free trial :(
    I stumbled upon it when looking for worksheets for AEN classes.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭CraftySue

I work in AEN/ SEN and pay the subscription, I use it quite a bit, the resources are very much towards primary school, but secondary school resources are improving on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

It was set up for primary but only recently started secondary resources. I suppose you could check out joining for a month and cancelling your subscription if you are not happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

CraftySue wrote: »
    I work in AEN/ SEN and pay the subscription, I use it quite a bit, the resources are very much towards primary school, but secondary school resources are improving on it.

Ok great. What plan would you recommend? I am teaching a level 2 learning program. I am using the worksheets from sess but looking for additional resources.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭CraftySue

Can't think offhand what plan I'm on, but look at educoot for lvl 2 resources, paid but some free samples as well

Advertisement