Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment Stage 4 (2019 Campaign)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rich_ccfc

Was 840[/quote

623. Did you get the call 3 weeks ago ?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Stevencallan

Rich_ccfc wrote: »
    Was 840[/quote

623. Did you get the call 3 weeks ago ?

No I didn’t
    I emailed last week and they said vetting outstanding so not sure what changed in a week.
    How long does your file be left in the commissioners office waiting to be sign off does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rich_ccfc

No I didn’t
    I emailed last week and they said vetting outstanding so not sure what changed in a week.
    How long does your file be left in the commissioners office waiting to be sign off does anyone know?

Final step man just double checking that the file is complete and everything is correct

Final step man just double checking that the file is complete and everything is correct

Hopefully hear something soon.
    What stage are you at ?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Doyler8642

Was 840

Happy Days fairplay , had you the fitness and medical done a good while?

• Advertisement

Doyler8642 wrote: »
    Happy Days fairplay , had you the fitness and medical done a good while?

Yea have them both since 2019
    Would I not have to resit the medical before it’s fully signed off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Envoi

Well Done Steven!! Is there any groups from the 2019 campaign already gone in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 howjamean

Yea have them both since 2019
    Would I not have to resit the medical before it’s fully signed off ?

I am on the same boat as yourself, the lad I was talking to a few weeks ago from hr reckons we will just have to get signed off by our gps but is not 100% sure

howjamean wrote: »
    I am on the same boat as yourself, the lad I was talking to a few weeks ago from hr reckons we will just have to get signed off by our gps but is not 100% sure

That would be handy enough
    Hopefully we hear more soon has been a long wait already

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

Any hearsay or movement on the cards soon regarding offers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Grassy_Knoll37

banjoh_10 wrote: »
    Any hearsay or movement on the cards soon regarding offers?

The wait and silence is very frustrating. Perhaps they meant May 2022 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Aaron123

Hi guys anybody else get that email from HR about their medical being out of date? Do you think we will have to sign the declaration by hand like form b or can we sign through the word document? Don’t have access to a printer and scanner.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 S84

Anyone else receive an email today regarding a medial declaration ?
    To be signed and returned to declare nothing has changed since my medical in jan 2020 ?

S84 wrote: »
    Anyone else receive an email today regarding a medial declaration ?
    To be signed and returned to declare nothing has changed since my medical in jan 2020 ?

I did

Aaron123 wrote: »
    Hi guys anybody else get that email from HR about their medical being out of date? Do you think we will have to sign the declaration by hand like form b or can we sign through text? Don’t have access to a printer and scanner.

Just says return by email so I’m gona sign by pen and scan it

I did

It’s looking like the offers are coming

S84 wrote: »
    Just says return by email so I’m gona sign by pen and scan it

Thanks, yeah things are looking good for May!

Good news lads !

• Registered Users Posts: 19 John614

Did everyone receive the email about the medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

Would getting braces be construed as a change in medical circumstances....would it affect my mot getting in does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Mar_mar27 wrote: »
    Would getting braces be construed as a change in medical circumstances....would it affect my mot getting in does anyone know?

wouldn't say so, since its orthodontic treatment and not medical

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Collinsb10

Hi guys anybody else get that email from HR about their medical being out of date? Do you think we will have to sign the declaration by hand like form b or can we sign through the word document? Don’t have access to a printer and scanner.

Got the email also. Just went to my GP and because it's over 12 months I need to make an appointment for the signature. I'm in tomorrow. Does it look like people who got this email since it says urgent look like they going in may?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

Collinsb10 wrote: »
    Got the email also. Just went to my GP and because it's over 12 months I need to make an appointment for the signature. I'm in tomorrow. Does it look like people who got this email since it says urgent look like they going in may?

Sign it yourself. Not your GP.

Collinsb10 wrote: »

You don’t need your gp to sign it, just sign yourself and send it back, and I reckon urgent means we getting offers for may

My file still at the commissioner office but my medical would be out of date as was 2019 but got no email

My file still at the commissioner office but my medical would be out of date as was 2019 but got no email

Yea you still technically have the commisioner's office sign off outstanding, so that would make sense alright.

Zux wrote: »
    Yea you still technically have the commisioner's office sign off outstanding, so that would make sense alright.

Thanks was thinking that just wasn’t 100% sure

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Maybe it will be Friday now for ye fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Hopeful12

Free download Adobe acrobat and e-sign it perhaps?

• Advertisement

Yea signing using one of several free apps online is your best bet, just take care where you upload your medical information for obvious reasons.

Advertisement