Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment Stage 4 (2019 Campaign)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

I just printed it. Signed it. Took a pic and sent it back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Doyler8642

I wonder will the PCT's kick off anytime soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 John614

Did everyone receive email?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Marty1476

Hey guys, just found out about this thread on boards.

Spoke to a few people who got medical certs sent out, I didn’t receive one and my vetting is still outstanding, anyone else in a similar position?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Dean445

John614 wrote: »
    Did everyone receive email?

I didn’t, and I got a phone call a few weeks ago. Have medical done since January 2020, and vetting is done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Envoi

Marty1476 wrote: »
    Hey guys, just found out about this thread on boards.

Spoke to a few people who got medical certs sent out, I didn’t receive one and my vetting is still outstanding, anyone else in a similar position?

Yeah I’d say a lot are seems to be people going in in May are getting word now ..

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Waggawagga12

Anyone else has everything completed and didn’t receive an email about the medical certificate. Could I still be offered a place in the May intake?

Envoi wrote: »
    Yeah I’d say a lot are seems to be people going in in May are getting word now ..

I don’t understand why my vetting is taking so long, was really hoping to get in in May but I’m not getting any emails off them

Anyone else has everything completed and didn’t receive an email about the medical certificate. Could I still be offered a place in the May intake?

Did you get a phone call a few weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Envoi

Marty1476 wrote: »
    I don’t understand why my vetting is taking so long, was really hoping to get in in May but I’m not getting any emails off them

I’m just guessing now but I’d say they finish your vetting when your being brought forward to the next stage could be wrong though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Waggawagga12

Dean445 wrote: »
    Did you get a phone call a few weeks ago?

Yes, I received a call about three weeks ago. Just wondering what's going on and if anyone else is in the same situation?

Yes, I received a call about three weeks ago. Just wondering what's going on and if anyone else is in the same situation?

I’m in the same situation. I everything done and vetting completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

They could easily have sent out 75 emails yday, process them today and send another 75 today , process them tmrw , then offers out Friday , don’t be panicking, I’m sure more emails are coming this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Collinsb10

What oom are you guys who have everything down and got no email?

Collinsb10 wrote: »
    What oom are you guys who have everything down and got no email?

400s

400s

Same I was in 400s. Sounds like we v similar time with medicals etc. Email.surely come your way soon

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Aaron123

Just off the phone with appointments, offers are expected very soon she said :)

Aaron123 wrote: »

Did you just call her to ask?

banjoh_10 wrote: »
    Did you just call her to ask?

No they rang me because there was a problem with my form.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

No they rang me because there was a problem with my form.

Your vetting form or medical dec?

• Advertisement

are there many people with outstanding vetting that got a call a few weeks ago?, anyone know why vetting takes so long, i know its different for everyone as they say

Mar_mar27 wrote: »
    Your vetting form or medical dec?

Medical dec.

Great stuff. Finally. Cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 19 John614

How did ye sign yer name on the medical sheet that was sent out? Did ye scan it and sign or else type it on Microsoft word?

John614 wrote: »
    How did ye sign yer name on the medical sheet that was sent out? Did ye scan it and sign or else type it on Microsoft word?

Print, sign, scan

400s

Got the form today

Medical dec.

Can I ask what was wrong with the form? Also we reckon could be tomorrow they offer or it be next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Goddard

Was it a “ no caller ID” ? I got a call today but missed it. Haven’t had a no caller ID in ages.

Goddard wrote: »
    Was it a “ no caller ID” ? I got a call today but missed it. Haven’t had a no caller ID in ages.

No. Its a +01 number.

• Advertisement

Collinsb10 wrote: »
    Can I ask what was wrong with the form? Also we reckon could be tomorrow they offer or it be next week?

I Typed my signature instead of scanning! So had to resend a signed copy

Advertisement