Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment Stage 4 (2019 Campaign)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 NorthWestJ

Is there many here with their pct and medical still outstanding ? Hopefully picks up soon

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Grassy_Knoll37

NorthWestJ wrote: »
    Is there many here with their pct and medical still outstanding ? Hopefully picks up soon

Yes I have both outstanding. I think there is a good few in our situation.

Yes I have both outstanding. I think there is a good few in our situation.

Ya would imagine that it will be high on their agenda , to get the backlog out of the way and have candidates ready for the 3 other proposed intakes this year , well that’s what I’m telling myself anyways , havta have some goal in the head :) hopefully we hear word of pcts once the offers for the may intake are out , next week could tell a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Goddard

Medical & PCT still outstanding for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Westcorkboi93

Same here pretty much. Need to repeat the first part of PCT (the bleep test) & medical still outstanding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Collinsb10

Offers going out today. Just got one

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭irishkopite 2011

Just got an offer, 2019 candidate, OOM168

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

Just received offer. Absolutely delighted. Well done all

• Registered Users Posts: 49 S84

Received my offer 2019 campaign !

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cruzex

Just wondering if the people who got offers today have everything done? I’m just waiting on medical and fitness have met with super and sarg in the last month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Amazing news guys, congratulations! Could you please keep us updated with what the plan is and what the layout is like? So the rest of us have an idea of what to expect when we eventually get called. Cheers and congrats again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TravisLogan123

cruzex wrote: »
    Just wondering if the people who got offers today have everything done? I’m just waiting on medical and fitness have met with super and sarg in the last month

Of course they have everything done , nobody will receive an offer without all stages complete

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ros2021

Got an offer today as well 24th May start date! Well done to everyone that's got an offer so far the long wait will hopefully be worth it! For those that are still waiting don't panic you're time will come sooner than you think just hold on in there for another bit! I was thinking of setting up a WhatsApp group for those that have got an offer for May 24th or is there one already set up? Let me know if you're interested guys! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Aaron123

Got an offer! Oom 310

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

Got an offer! From 2019

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ooob15

Ros2021 wrote: »
    Got an offer today as well 24th May start date! Well done to everyone that's got an offer so far the long wait will hopefully be worth it! For those that are still waiting don't panic you're time will come sooner than you think just hold on in there for another bit! I was thinking of setting up a WhatsApp group for those that have got an offer for May 24th or is there one already set up? Let me know if you're interested guys! Thanks

Yes , absolutely

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

Yes cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Great stuff guys. Wonder are ye going into Templemore or what is the story

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Robert2020

Got an offer this morning Aswell, from the 2019 campaign. It’s starting off on the 24th of May with 3 weeks online learning, 1 week in the Garda college , a minimum of 12 weeks in a Garda station and then another 16 weeks in the Garda college.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Robert2020 wrote: »
    Got an offer this morning Aswell, from the 2019 campaign. It’s starting off on the 24th of May with 3 weeks online learning, 1 week in the Garda college , a minimum of 12 weeks in a Garda station and then another 16 weeks in the Garda college.

Ah very good ye get a mix of both.

• Advertisement

Congrats everyone , well deserved after the wait we have been put through , it’s even great news for us waiting for pct and meds , the ball will keep rolling now , it’s all up and running again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Stevencallan

Fair play to everyone who got an offer.
    Hopefully il be signed off by the commissioners office for the next offers going out

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Robert2020 wrote: »

that's ideal, class! You haven't got told what station yet i assume?

AF96DUB wrote: »

No I haven’t been told what station I’m in yet but in the email when receiving the offer It also said to reply what garda station is nearest to me.

AF96DUB wrote: »

No I haven’t been told what station I’m in yet but in the email when receiving the offer It also said to reply what garda station is nearest to me.

Ya I'm interested in that

Do people know if it will still just be the €184 even when in the station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Rparker17

WhatsApp group set up. PM me, Rich_CCFC or Ros2021 to be added

Rparker17 wrote: »
    WhatsApp group set up. PM me, Rich_CCFC or Ros2021 to be added

For some reason I can't message you. Can you message me and see if I can reply to be added to the group. Please and thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Smallboy

Congrats to all those that got the offers :D I'm in the lower end of the 500 OOM so hopefully within the next couple of months I'll hear something back. Potentially the June / September intake.

To everyone waiting on their physicals and medicals the best of luck my friends. With a bit of luck, we'll all be seeing one another soon enough :)

Advertisement