Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment Stage 4 (2019 Campaign)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 NorthWestJ

Doyler8642 wrote: »
    I wonder do they send them all out at the same time?

Yep batch email, like the medicals , the wait is shocking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cruzex

NorthWestJ wrote: »
    Yep batch email, like the medicals , the wait is shocking :(

Today will be spent refreshing emails and this website. Medical ones had came out at 12 so can only hope offers might be the same if they happen today

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sparky92

cruzex wrote: »
    Today will be spent refreshing emails and this website. Medical ones had came out at 12 so can only hope offers might be the same if they happen today
    Checked all emails received from them to date and they have all nearly been after 1200… desperate times !! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ShaunaEllen

Offer got. Says no guarantee of place if you don’t accept this offer!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cruzex

Congrats on the offer… Did you only do your medical recently? Or have you been waiting a while?

• Advertisement

cruzex wrote: »
    Congrats on the offer… Did you only do your medical recently? Or have you been waiting a while?

Medical done since Dec 2019 but only got deemed fit for pass in May this year

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Daryl231

Well done. Im from the 2018 selection. Vetting only complete last two weeks. Still waiting. Make sure you take it

• Registered Users Posts: 19 User152875

Anybody else get an offer??

• Registered Users Posts: 15 steviebb

Was there a start date included in the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Triplek

A few offers out today by the looks of things. Start date is the 19th of July. Still hoping for some good news in the next few days :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 steviebb

Triplek wrote: »
    A few offers out today by the looks of things. Start date is the 19th of July. Still hoping for some good news in the next few days :(

But are you 100% sure its the 19th of july?
    I havent received an offer yet either.

steviebb wrote: »
    But are you 100% sure its the 19th of july?
    I havent received an offer yet either.

Yes I've seen an email that was sent out

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tamkuj

Did it say anything about the starting date, the atructurw of the training ( will it be in Templemore, or on line,....?)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 User152875

Does anyone else know of anyone that got offers apart from the one on this forum?

tamkuj wrote: »
    Did it say anything about the starting date, the atructurw of the training ( will it be in Templemore, or on line,....?)

Starting date is Thursday 15th July. Says it’s broken up into 3 stages. 2 weeks online, 12 weeks station and then further 16 weeks in college

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Marty1476

Starting date is Thursday 15th July. Says it’s broken up into 3 stages. 2 weeks online, 12 weeks station and then further 16 weeks in college

is it two weeks on line? , thought it was three

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Lozzy123

Got an offer myself. Gonna set up a WhatsApp for anyone interested. PM me your number there.

Marty1476 wrote: »
    is it two weeks on line? , thought it was three

Sorry it’s 3 you’re right! I was so happy to get the email I didn’t really read it properly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Marty1476

Sorry it’s 3 you’re right! I was so happy to get the email I didn’t really read it properly!!

fair play, id say you're delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Goddard

Some friendly peer advice: read any emails from AGS very carefully.

• Advertisement

Goddard wrote: »
    Some friendly peer advice: read any emails from AGS very carefully.

Oh I reread it again about 15 times!! Once I saw the congratulations, I zoned out. Dealing with it since 2015 so I know to re read them all lol! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Doyler8642

Do ye reckon there all sent out at this stage? :( fairplay to everyone that got it

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Goddard

Oh I reread it again about 15 times!! Once I saw the congratulations, I zoned out. Dealing with it since 2015 so I know to re read them all lol! Thanks!

Congratulations, delighted for you. Best of luck with the training process.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 NorthWestJ

You have been trying since 2015 ? Wow congrats on finally getting it :D bet you can’t wait to start in July :D
    Hopefully more offers for the rest of us soon :)

Is there many here that has gotten offers today that are accepting them or anyone deferring?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 madge91

Delighted for everyone and their offers great news!! Did anyone hear anything about medicals today?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KaylaC

madge91 wrote: »
    Delighted for everyone and their offers great news!! Did anyone hear anything about medicals today?

No, haven't heard anything yet. I gave them a buzz today just to see and I was told to keep an eye on my email over the next few days and weeks as they have no date as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sparky92

Received an email from Occupational Health saying my BP was elevated in the medical so they want me to get a 24hr monitor from my GP…

Sparky92 wrote: »
    Received an email from Occupational Health saying my BP was elevated in the medical so they want me to get a 24hr monitor from my GP…
    So what will you need to send then you’re results of that for an offer?

• Advertisement

KaylaC wrote: »
    No, haven't heard anything yet. I gave them a buzz today just to see and I was told to keep an eye on my email over the next few days and weeks as they have no date as of yet.

So no real indication it’s frustrating

Advertisement