Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13 year-old girl critical after Lisnaskea machete attack

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ah it’s only 70% of them giving the rest a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

branie2 wrote: »
    Always feuding

You'd wonder where they get the time. I know I have to take leave if I want to plan any attacks on families I dislike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

What's the feud about?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,492 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I apologize if anyone was upset by a joke I made before it was cleaned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

FGS, this is getting to epidemic proportions now. But I suppose without an education of any sort the only thing they understand is being top dog via a few slash hooks. Awful stuff.

Am sick of it. Pavee Point will remain silent apart from the one word they know "racist". anyway.

Anyway last time I looked Fermanagh was in UK and NI, where is the ROI connection here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

And in the immediate aftermath rather than taking care of the child her father recorded a youtube video threatening the yoke he thinks was responsible. Poor child is just ignored. Absolute animals don't deserve to have children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭nkl12xtw5goz70

A 13-year-old girl badly injured while trying to protect her 11-month-old nephew from a gang of men with machetes.

This has got to stop. I hope the British authorities can do more about this violent Traveller feuding than the spineless Irish government, which grants ethnic minority status and then turns a blind eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,095 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

What's the feud about?

I was gonna post an article from 2018 about a traveller feud in Fermanagh that may or may not have anything to do with this, but Boards doesn't like speculation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Overheal wrote: »
    I apologize if anyone was upset by a joke I made before it was cleaned up.

Fair play to ya for apologising.... but I will remember and be asking for a credit if you ever try to ban me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

yis all know ye'll be painted as being racist,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

That's horrendous.

Pavee Point won't be able to explain that away.

So, so wrong. They're too busy looking for apologies for 10 year old tweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Is there a chance many travellers could be drawn into this feud?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,095 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Fann Linn wrote: »
    So, so wrong. They're too busy looking for apologies for 10 year old tweets.

Of which the people they represent don't agree with the accepted apology, so don't believe PP represents them...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

A 13-year-old girl badly injured while trying to protect her 11-month-old nephew from a gang of men with machetes.
    Is that what happened? Or were they trying to get the 13 year old?

Not that either are worse, but I'm curious as to whether a load of grown men stormed a house to disfigure a child, or if she got in the way of them trying to do something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Worst thing was giving these ****ing people ethnic status.

It's a shield they'll hide behind now to deflect any criticism of their "culture" by screaming "Racist" at anyone and everyone.

Collins, of course, will not utter a word of condemnation on this.
    An advocacy group should be criticising this type of behaviour.

But Pavee Point? Not a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Was the same family involved in the shooting at a wedding , in Fermanagh a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Jesus Christ.. some things just leave you speechless.. this is so sad.. the poor girl.. what sort of a person would do such a thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Wegian

Has anybody been convicted over this abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Thelonious wrote: »
    It's never a dull moment in this country with all the **** that goes on.

Famous sports stars raping girls. Wannabe rapper in court for ramming a dildo up a young lads arse. Traveller feud videos being uploaded pretty much daily.

And the one thing tying it all together is obviously cocaine. I'd like to put coke in room 101 !

and yet there are people taking cocaine every night of the week and not raping or hacking at people with machetes.

Maybe scumbags who take cocaine are just scumbags that happen to take cocaine rather than good, productive members of society who suddenly turn in to criminals because they take cocaine.

Maybe all crime is because of cocaine and if we get rid of it, Ireland will be a utopia?

• Advertisement

Danzy wrote: »
    If that is her in the video beating that old woman my sympathy lessens significantly.

Still, what chance had a child with shi7 like that for parents.

Social services should have been in there and removed all from that house.

Their daughter has been viscously attacked and the parents ignore her and start recording a video of themselves.

I don’t want to be classed as the the same species as all of those scum. They don’t give a **** about kids.

Wegian wrote: »

No, they get to keep their carer’s allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Ah it’s only 70% of them giving the rest a bad name.

*figures subject to 25% margin for error

Is it true the girl sustained injuries to her back? If true she must have been protecting the baby or running away from the attack. Sickening either way.

The tv and unit it’s sitting on is the same on the image in that The Sun link as is shown on a good few photos on his Facebook page.

It’s probably the same girl.

Is it true the girl sustained injuries to her back? If true she must have been protecting the baby or running away from the attack. Sickening either way.

Yes there is a disturbing video going around and the wound on her back is very deep.
    According to Gramsey, she was protecting the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Thelonious

and yet there are people taking cocaine every night of the week and not raping or hacking at people with machetes.

Maybe scumbags who take cocaine are just scumbags that happen to take cocaine rather than good, productive members of society who suddenly turn in to criminals because they take cocaine.

Maybe all crime is because of cocaine and if we get rid of it, Ireland will be a utopia?

Coke turns people into ARSEHOLES . That's not a controvesial statement.

Obviously coke isn't the cause of all crime. In fact I never said it was.

Thelonious wrote: »
    Coke turns people into ARSEHOLES . That's not a controvesial statement.

Nonsense. Coke turns arseholes into more overt arseholes. Same as alcohol.

Wegian wrote: »

Gramsey put up a video on YouTube about 20 hours ago. It keeps freezing on me but his sister is in it too and I think it’s the woman that was being assaulted earlier this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Gramsey put up a video on YouTube about 20 hours ago. It keeps freezing on me but his sister is in it too and I think it’s the woman that was being assaulted earlier this year.

What's gramseys youtube channel?

Advertisement