Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13 year-old girl critical after Lisnaskea machete attack

Options

Comments

Suckit wrote: »
    What's gramseys youtube channel?

I found it on Jim nevin new. Just change settings to upload date. It’s called gramsey Joyce and sister message to Bernie. It keeps freezing on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Suckit wrote: »
    What's gramseys youtube channel?

Must be this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUkKBNEOko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

In the morning I read about horrible feral kids making life such a torment for a homeowner in Dublin that they are selling up, and in the evening this rancid tale of cruelty in a town not so far off from me, kids beating the disabled for fun, gangs hacking at kids with machetes, fathers videoing.....God, the brutish lives some people choose to live and the effects it has on others. All rather depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Jaysyis, the video of the attack is actually on youtube as well. Don't want to post here as it's disturbing but a search of 'Gramsey Joyce YouTube' and filter for videos in the last 24hrs will find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

73399725_176627270145406_8939044484600037376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlj__CGEdiIWwcbSa9-0msov2m-bCOHARPqAnSikL_JrMz22t0FTOzCw7iYqwoGhH8&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=b55a334714f646634b25948538107d7c&oe=5E57457C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That's horrendous.

Pavee Point won't be able to explain that away.

This organisation needs to start condemning this awful behaviour

That poor girl

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

More interested in making WhatsApp videos than actually getting medical attention for the injured one

Says it all really

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'm about 7 seconds in and can't understand a word. What language is that in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Jaysyis, the video of the attack is actually on youtube as well. Don't want to post here as it's disturbing but a search of 'Gramsey Joyce YouTube' and filter for videos in the last 24hrs will find it.

The aftermath video is on Youtube too. Search 'Gramsey Joyce house attacked', videos 1 and 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Omackeral wrote: »

She's handicapped, and the one with the learning difficulties from the other video I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Omackeral wrote: »

Inbredese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

Thelonious wrote: »
    Wannabe rapper in court for ramming a dildo up a young lads arse.

Say what now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

So they obviously went after the girl that hit the disabled woman. Considering it was a 12 year old girl that hit her and now it's a 13 year old girl they went for.
    I'm so confused over why after the attack they called the men there. Did they call an ambulance? Why are they all chatting **** on Facebook live instead of getting her to a hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭Damien360

This has to be the result of no consequences for any action for years all across the Uk and Ireland. The guys attacking actually filmed the attack, and posted it. They know they won’t get prosecuted or at worst a holiday with the family in prison for a few weeks. The same channel has a gang one day in balaclavas shouting crap with the exact same voices in another video in full view no faces covered threatening the family and his location taking the “queens shilling”.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Should merge with the Kinahan/Hutch gang now for ruthless violence.

But I suppose there is an ethnic get out clause for one cohort anyway, no matter what.

@damien

I didn’t see the video of the assault but saw the “langer” one. Same voices?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

If someone broke into my house or tried to steal something from me I would destroy them with no mercy. I wouldn't go into the details or what I would do to them as they are not suitable to write. They really would pick the wrong house if I caught them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭Damien360

@damien

I didn’t see the video of the assault but saw the “langer” one. Same voices?

The assault is a video grab from another phone. So forwarded on for viewing in a group. You can hear the screams in the house. No other voices. The video also has a video file name displayed. If uploaded to the net, it shouldn’t take long for authorities to find it and find uploader but we all know that won’t happen. Look at the videos up to the assault and there are very specific references to the family location.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,842 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

If someone broke into my house or tried to steal something from me I would destroy them with no mercy. I wouldn't go into the details or what I would do to them as they are not suitable to write. They really would pick the wrong house if I caught them.

You'd bum them to death?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭Odelay

I’m sure you would..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Damien360 wrote: »
    This has to be the result of no consequences for any action for years all across the Uk and Ireland. The guys attacking actually filmed the attack, and posted it. They know they won’t get prosecuted or at worst a holiday with the family in prison for a few weeks. The same channel has a gang one day in balaclavas shouting crap with the exact same voices in another video in full view no faces covered threatening the family and his location taking the “queens shilling”.

I know that happened NI but your right. Travellers have been getting away with mayhem here for years.

Our it must be said awful incompetent police force don't bother with them.

From Sulky racing, to bare knuckle street fighting to rural robberies, they are lawless and feel invincible.

ChikiChiki wrote: »

From Sulky racing, to bare knuckle street fighting to rural robberies, they are lawless and feel invincible.

And yet we hear that travellers have a disproportionate amount of their population in prison.
    So, seems like they do actually get arrested & convicted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

bubblypop wrote: »
    And yet we hear that travellers have a disproportionate amount of their population in prison.

Not enough it seems. Maybe build them a special prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    I know that happened NI but your right. Travellers have been getting away with mayhem here for years.

bubblypop wrote: »

They get short sentences relatively which contributes to the cycle if anything. They'll never normalise into society and any chance of this was pissed away by the government when they recognised their 'ethic' status. As ludicrous a decision as I have ever witnessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

It doesn’t say anything about her being a traveller on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,109 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

tenor.gif?itemid=11907187

Who are you trying to impress here? Keep your fantasies for showing off in the mirror.

They get short sentences relatively which contributes to the cycle if anything. They'll never normalise into society and any chance of this was pissed away by the government when they recognised their 'ethic' status. As ludicrous a decision as I have ever witnessed.

You do know ethnic minority status doesn't allow anyone to break the law?

It doesn’t say anything about her being a traveller on RTE.

Theres a surprise :rolleyes: Government controlled RTE are not going to mention travellers in a negative light just as they dont report the crimes of non nationals. It doesnt suit the Government agenda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I don’t want to be classed as the the same species as all of those scum. They don’t give a **** about kids.

well, they are a different race....

Advertisement