Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Significant increase' in babies born into homelessness

Options
124»

Comments

My 19 year old cousin had baby with 17yo and they will be treated as lords by the housing executive I would imagine. I find it shameful though, he had baby with unionist (her fathers family are in Orange Order) ending God knows how many years of Catholic history in that side of family. I don't speak to him anyway.

Thankfully, we're talking about the Republic and don't have to deal with this level of rubbish. Orange order, Republican, etc. I don't give a flying fcuk. If he's good to your cousin, and can provide for the family, then that's all that matters. I wish to God, people would leave this **** up in the North where it belongs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

salonfire wrote: »
    Why are you bringing in the Government in a thread about the homeless having babies?

What do you expect the Government to do to prevent people getting pregnant while homeless?

They could stop incentivising it.

Advertisement