Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Celebration Sweet

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Snickers
    Why so many crappy Mars and milky way and so few Galaxy's??

Assume, like the soft centre sweets in Quality Street and Roses they are cheaper to make than the solid chocs.

Galaxy Caramel
    Loughc wrote: »
    Assume, like the soft centre sweets in Quality Street and Roses they are cheaper to make than the solid chocs.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Malteasers
    So apparently here’s what an average tin of celebrations contains.

NH9XbFK.jpg

Looks like you're getting 4 Bountys DvB and I'm getting 5!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Malteasers
    TRS30 wrote: »
    Looks like you're getting 4 Bountys DvB and I'm getting 5!! :D

I like snickers too... so I'm sorted!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Galaxy Caramel
    Why so many crappy Mars and milky way and so few Galaxy's??

Looking at that I'm starting to think they know which ones people prefer most and put less of them in so we buy more boxes :mad: :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

My favourite is Turkish Delight but it never seems to be in the box. ☹️

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Snickers
    My favourite is Turkish Delight but it never seems to be in the box. ☹️

That's prob because Turkish Delight has never been a part of the Celebrations lineup.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,475 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Galaxy Caramel

They said this on Claire byrne a few weeks ago.
    Also the layer of chocolate on some sweets may be reduced due to the proce of coco.

Advertisement