Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atm withdrawl

Options
  • 18-11-2019 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi i was taking cash out of machine in balljamesduff co .cavan on sunday.and i didnt take the cash straight away and machine swallowd back cash in.i taught it would have bein credited back to my account by now but its not the case..can u let me no..thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

Generally, after the cash has been retrieved back in to the machine it will automatically credit your account after the next working day.

If this has not taken place on your account as of yet then it may be necessary to link in with the branch. If you would like to send us a private message with your full name (how it appears on your account) along with a contact number we will be more than happy to get in touch with the branch on your behalf.

Thanks, Aisling.  

Advertisement