Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deprogramming Verona Murphy

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

The Veronavirus. A supply of industrial bleach is going to be needed to sanitize the dail

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭PatrickSmithUS

Lockstep wrote: »
    She says this herself. I'd be interested in knowing just what these briefs contain.
    She was the head of an industry group. It's not like she was working as a security analyst or a spook.

Presumably it was a seminar where they gave a general discussion to ensure that industry personnel were aware of the issues. I seriously doubt British intelligence services provided anything that wasn't public knowledge with civilian truckers groups.

She never claimed to be security analyst but chose to highlight what they were informed of and she's being castigated for highlighting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

She never claimed to be security analyst but chose to highlight what they were informed of and she's being castigated for highlighting it.
    I was talking to MI5 yesterday, and they told me that Verona was talking absolute sh1te.

Advertisement