Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood Pellet Boilers

Options
  • 19-11-2019 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Allo.

We're thinking about getting a wood pellet boiler stove to replace our solid fuel heating system. We have an old house. Can't find much online in the way of recent experiences with wood pellet boiler stoves. Older reviews I've found are pretty mixed but ive also heard that initial issues people experienced with them a few years back have been resolved with the newer models.

Anybody out there using one and can share their experience and any recommendations?

Thanks, appreciate any input.
    Tagged:

Comments

Would also be interested to hear if people are generally positive about ones installed in the last 5 years or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭duffman3833

Allo.

We're thinking about getting a wood pellet boiler stove to replace our solid fuel heating system. We have an old house. Can't find much online in the way of recent experiences with wood pellet boiler stoves. Older reviews I've found are pretty mixed but ive also heard that initial issues people experienced with them a few years back have been resolved with the newer models.

Anybody out there using one and can share their experience and any recommendations?

Thanks, appreciate any input.

Have you made any progress on your post? I'm in same boat now to replace my oil heating system with wood pellet setup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Looking for a new heating system for an old house so would also be interested in hearing people's experiences with these?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Anyone?

Advertisement