Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proposal Form

Options
  • 20-11-2019 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I filled in a quote online and before proceeding, I want to have a look at the proposal form to make sure everything is correct before I pay for the quote.

I'm not seeing anywhere obvious to get this in the email sent with the quote. Is there anyway this could be provided?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Hi,

Unfortunately we only send proposal forms when the policy is active to confirm the details are correct. If you could send me a private message with your contact details I can request a call back from our sales department to confirm the quotation details with you?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

Hi,

Unfortunately we only send proposal forms when the policy is active to confirm the details are correct. If you could send me a private message with your contact details I can request a call back from our sales department to confirm the quotation details with you?

Thanks

No it's fine, I can call myself. Its very unusual as if I get a Liberty quote from a broker I get the proposal emailed to me within 5 minutes.

I'd rather just fill in all of the details again when proceeding with the quote so that I know they are right before I commit myself

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Yes some brokers do confirm this before a policy is active. Directly with ourselves we send the proposal form out with your documentation.

Thanks

Advertisement