Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Monitor

Options
  • 20-11-2019 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

In the market for a new monitor and maybe a bit of advice. Currently use a 32'' telly as monitor, telly and to play PS4 on. In the middle of putting together a new desk to use, as the laptop stand and ikea strandmon chair, while comfortable, is not conducive to working from home without falling asleep.

I had been considering a 28'' monitor for the desk and hanging the telly (eventually upgrading that too) off the wall above it for PS4 gaming/Netflix/dvds and the like. I'm not pushed on 4k, and not sure my build (earlier on these pages) would support it anyway, but I would like a decent resolution and have an idea that i'd like a refresh rate of over 60hz. I've been catching up on my steam library from 5 years ago, but will eventually get some good games on the PC.

All this within 400/450 budget - is it possible, and what would you guys recommend? Who has best build quality/bang for buck etc?

Advertisement