Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Query

Options
  • 20-11-2019 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hello,

Since I cannot get through to a human being and there is no support agents ever on the live chat (Joke of a service!) Can someone please tell me where I can find information relating to the expiry date on my Vodafone at home broadband contract? I want to know the date my contract with them is due to expire, I tried logging into my online account and can find nowhere where this information is, nor is it on my online bills

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Brian2011 wrote: »
    Hello,

Since I cannot get through to a human being and there is no support agents ever on the live chat (Joke of a service!) Can someone please tell me where I can find information relating to the expiry date on my Vodafone at home broadband contract? I want to know the date my contract with them is due to expire, I tried logging into my online account and can find nowhere where this information is, nor is it on my online bills

Thank you

DM on Twitter is the only way I could make contact with them recently for a similar query

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Brian2011

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    DM on Twitter is the only way I could make contact with them recently for a similar query

Thanks but have no twitter, there is no bloody email address for them either anymore, an absolute joke, will be cancelling at the earliest opportunity

Anyone know where I can find contract expiry information?

Advertisement