If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HiFi bundle quote please

Options
  • 20-11-2019 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Please can you give me a quote for MARANTZ MCR612 Melody X Black paired with a set of MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE 2 Black.  I'll also need some speaker cable.

Delivery to Cork.

Many thanks,
    Shane

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ShaneOC wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Please can you give me a quote for MARANTZ MCR612 Melody X Black paired with a set of MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE 2 Black.  I'll also need some speaker cable.

Delivery to Cork.

Many thanks,
    Shane
    Hi ShaneOC.

Thanks for the post.

The MCR612 with the Bronze 2 would be a very nice little system.

I could offer both items together for £713 delivered., Also including 4 meters of Ultra Micro speaker cable.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Excellent - will DM you to make arrangements

Excellent - will DM you to make arrangements
    Cheers ShaneOC.

We will call you ASAP :D

Just a quick note to say thank you for the as always excellent service. All set up and sounding amazing.

Really impressed by the Monitor Audio speakers. Will be reaching out to you again to update the speakers in my 5.1 setup.

Just a quick note to say thank you for the as always excellent service. All set up and sounding amazing.

Really impressed by the Monitor Audio speakers. Will be reaching out to you again to update the speakers in my 5.1 setup.
    Hey ShaneOC.

Happy Days that you are up and running and enjoying your new system.

The Monitor Audio's really are fantastic. I use the 6's at home my self for my home cinema.

When your ready to upgrade your 5.1 drop me a post or PM and I'll see what deals we can offer to you :)

Thanks as always for the business.

• Advertisement

May be time for the 5.1 upgrade - PM sent :)

May be time for the 5.1 upgrade - PM sent :)
    Cheers ShaneOC.

Thanks for the PM.

I will drop you a reply ASAP :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.