Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferret

• 20-11-2019 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone around Nth Limerick/Clare missing a white albino ferret?If so PM me,it's making itself comfy out in one of my sheds.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Be interesting to know how you came upon it Grizzly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Anyone around Nth Limerick/Clare missing a white albino ferret?If so PM me,it's making itself comfy out in one of my sheds.

have you tried picking it up ,is it tame?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

Have you any pictures of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Andreas77 wrote: »
    Have you any pictures of it?

Surely all white albino ferrets look the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

transit260 wrote: »
    have you tried picking it up ,is it tame?

Dont think it has been handled much if at all
    Its abit nervy if your hands are too close to "her"I think.But she is playful and alert enough if a raw egg and some milk is on the way
    Am away at the moment ,so I dont know is she still around or moved on

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement

Surely all white albino ferrets look the same?

would still be interesting to see, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Andreas77 wrote: »
    would still be interesting to see, no?

No.
    youve seen one white albino ferret you’ve seen them all.

Ah ha. But I was hoping to see him lying in the straw, with the saucer of milk and raw egg.

Pic two days ago.

:eek: wonderful thank you very much :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Aint there some feral populations in parts of The country. That one seems to be a lost one of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

if its eating comfortably and you near by its still tame ,pick it up with a glove first to see if its ok,then stick it in a cage and donate it to either a ferreting man or an animal wellfare (not my preferred choice but )dont leave it wander off ,its definitely not going to end well for the poor critter

If its still around when I get back,it can stay and make itself useful and keep the rats and mice away:cool:.

Advertisement