Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTU5024 Gate Door Opener

Options
  • 20-11-2019 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

HI

just wondering has anyone setup 1 of these before?? any reviews??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

tech wrote: »
    HI

Anyone

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I set up similar years ago and they worked just fine. I can’t say how well this particular unit will work however the reviews suggest it is good. If within WiFi range a sonoff device is what I would recommend. They are very reliable and would save mucking around with a SIM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭kennethsmyth

HI

If you have an alarm you can use an output from it to open gate instead.

If you have an alarm you can use an output from it to open gate instead.

Was going to get it to open garage door! I have electric gates and aes gsm gateway for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭kennethsmyth

Was going to get it to open garage door! I have electric gates and aes gsm gateway for that

Same thing, if you have something like a hkc alarm you can use the output to pulse the garage door.

• Advertisement

got the RTU 5035, have it hooked up to garage door! I can now open the door via a phone call!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 herpez

Hello friends. I have a gate with 2 motors/engines, its a Roger H70 / 200AC and want to connect a RTU5024 relay to it.
    So I would like to ask you help for the connections.

So, going in parts, about the power connection, the specifications of the relay are:
    - Digital Output: NC / NO dry contact, 3A / 240VAC
    - DC Power Supply: 9 - 24VDC / 2A
    - Power Consumption: 12V Input Max. 50mA.

The relay has 2 power terminals, the "positive + input, red wire" and of course the "negative - input, black wire" to which I have to wire the correct connector on the board. And my question is which is the correct connector on the board to which I should connect, and on the board here is the schema and info:

[Sorry, not allowed to post any links or image due to forum restirctions, but if you google for Roger H70/200AC you can find the full manual.]

The second question is which connector I connect the NO (normal open), NC (normal close) and COM of the relay, which confuses me for having 2 motors.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement