Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cr adjustment

Options
  • 21-11-2019 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello I got 2 payments one was from betting site and another was Cr adjustment so I took the money on friday for christmas shopping and on monday morning I saw -85 euros and next day I got my salary and went to tesco to buy food for the week and still had 50 euros in my account next thing I saw in the morning was that now my account balance was -685 and its growing 80 euros every couple hours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Ignas2512,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

Although it is difficult to give a direct answer here with no account access, we can advise when you make a card transaction, this will initially debit your account. The retailer will then usually fully process on their side within a couple of days. If the retailer takes longer than usual to process it can cause the payment to fall off the account only to reappear days later. This can affect the balance on the account.

To check this further with our colleagues, you can log in to www.365online.com , select "Service Desk" > "Ask a Question" and an advisor will have complete access to the account to review balance and transactions with you.

If you prefer to call, you can reach us on ROI Freephone 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 404 4000 from abroad. Our advisors will be happy to chat further with you.

We hope the above information helps.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement