If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote plz

Options
  • 21-11-2019 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi folks,

What's the best Black Friday magic that can be done for your open box CD 6006 UK + Denon DCD800NE, Delivered to Limerick. Open to display models too if available.

cheers,
    Thomas.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

parasomnia wrote: »
    Hi folks,

What's the best Black Friday magic that can be done for your open box CD 6006 UK + Denon DCD800NE, Delivered to Limerick. Open to display models too if available.

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

I can do you an open box CD6006UK and a Denon DCD800NE for £528 including shipping to Limerick.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭parasomnia

Hi folks,

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

I can do you an open box CD6006UK and a Denon DCD800NE for £528 including shipping to Limerick.

Kind regards

David
    can you guys call me now thx, tried ringing your shop. number in PM

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi folks,

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi Parasomina.

Sorry its been crazy here today at the Belfast store.

I have not received a PM from you as of yet.

Once you send it over we will drop you a call.

Hi folks,

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi Parasomina.

something wrong not getting PM sent out, I sent PM last night too. call 00 353 857 4460 65

Hi folks,

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi Parasomina.

something wrong not getting PM sent out, I sent PM last night too. call 00 353 857 4460 65
    I have left 2 voice messages with ye!

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi Parasomina.

Hi Parasomnia.

Again sorry but we are experiencing a very high volume of calls and emails but each will get a return call or answer before close of business.

Hi folks,

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi Parasomina.

Hi Parasomnia.

Again sorry but we are experiencing a very high volume of calls and emails but each will get a return call or answer before close of business.
    Hi Guys,

I am still waiting on GAR to call me in Limerick, This Marantz you sent me is deffo defecto - I am using it a few hours now and the majority of times I am getting 'Not supported' on putting in a CD. It takes upwards of 10 sec to read a sdisc and often makes audible noise while doing so. As I explained on the phone this 'open box clearance' was probably knocked about judging by the scracthes on it and all the finger smudges on the front display (should have been cleaned but I did it myself with a new micro fiber cloth) of course pics were taken before I cleaned it.

regards,
    Thomas.

PS: here is short video of read fail
    https://youtu.be/uJ9V5aCuGbo

Hi folks,

cheers,
    Thomas.
    Hi parasomnia,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi Parasomina.

Hi Parasomnia.

Hi Guys,

I am still waiting on GAR to call me in Limerick, This Marantz you sent me is deffo defecto - I am using it a few hours now and the majority of times I am getting 'Not supported' on putting in a CD. It takes upwards of 10 sec to read a sdisc and often makes audible noise while doing so. As I explained on the phone this 'open box clearance' was probably knocked about judging by the scracthes on it and all the finger smudges on the front display (should have been cleaned but I did it myself with a new micro fiber cloth) of course pics were taken before I cleaned it.

regards,
    Thomas.

PS: here is short video of read fail
    https://youtu.be/uJ9V5aCuGbo
    Hi Parasomnia.

The Marantz was sold as a clearance and this was clearly listed on the product description on our website. The product and had been in full working order as we tested in before we shipped it. 
    We test ALL clearance items priory to dispatch.
    Perhaps it has taken a knock in transit, causing the disk reading issue.
    Apologies for the finger marks on it. it would seem the guys didn't clean it down well enough after testing it.

By GAR do you mean Gareth here at the store?
    He had told us you were going to wait for 24 hours to make a decision on it.

If you want to box it back up in its original packaging and include all its accessories then we can arrange to have it collected from yourself and once its back with us issue you with a refund.

Let me know when its ready and we can arrange the collection.

Hi Kenny,

Yes I spoke with Chris on phone earlier and after I said I will play around with it for 24 hrs, it is he who said Gar will call me today anyway and see how I am getting on and arrange to take it back if nesscessary. So wires may have got crossed in the conversation. The player at the moment is no good to me when it can't read a disc (it will take much time to load other's). I have since packaged it up with it's accessories. It can be collected anytime after 2pm tommorow onwards. I appreciate the fast turn around,

Regards,
    Thomas.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Kenny,

Yes I spoke with Chris on phone earlier and after I said I will play around with it for 24 hrs, it is he who said Gar will call me today anyway and see how I am getting on and arrange to take it back if nesscessary. So wires may have got crossed in the conversation. The player at the moment is no good to me when it can't read a disc (it will take much time to load other's). I have since packaged it up with it's accessories. It can be collected anytime after 2pm tommorow onwards. I appreciate the fast turn around,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Further to your call, I have arranged collection of the CD player for Thursday.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the collection!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Sent a PM earlier, waiting to be read.

Kind regards,
    Thomas/

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

Thanks for sending us a PM.

It is extremely busy here at the store over the last week with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

I'll get David to look at the PM as soon as possible.

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

It is extremely busy here at the store over the last week with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Still waiting for someone to pick up my PM

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

Hi Thomas.

I have checked my PM's and I do not have one from you?

I've also seen your email but I'm under heavy pressure with the volume of call, boards posts, and emails that have arrived and I am working as quickly as I can to resolve any issues.

I have not seen the CD player arriving back with us yet but will do some double checking in-case I have missed it in the madness.

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

Hi Thomas.

I've also seen your email but I'm under heavy pressure with the volume of call, boards posts, and emails that have arrived and I am working as quickly as I can to resolve any issues.

I have not seen the CD player arriving back with us yet but will do some double checking in-case I have missed it in the madness.
    Hi Kenny,

It is DavidS I sent the PM too.

Corey from DPD Collected the CD player on Thur 28th last approx 11.45am from me here in Limerick. He gave me no further info just to say he was collecting the box to be returned to Richersounds Belfast store. As I pointed out ipreviously and in the PM the unit was going to be a gift and the plan was to get a new one so there is only a small time frame left for that so I appreciate any urgency in the matter.

Regards,
    Thomas

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

Hi Thomas.

Hi Kenny,

Corey from DPD Collected the CD player on Thur 28th last approx 11.45am from me here in Limerick. He gave me no further info just to say he was collecting the box to be returned to Richersounds Belfast store. As I pointed out ipreviously and in the PM the unit was going to be a gift and the plan was to get a new one so there is only a small time frame left for that so I appreciate any urgency in the matter.

Regards,
    Thomas
    Update:

DPD told me it arrived 29th and signed for by 'Shaw' Dpd number: 85355937

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

Hi Thomas.

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas
    Update:

Hey Thomas.

I have now processed the refund for 299 Euro which you paid for the clearance CD6006SE.
    This may take a further few days to arrive back into your account.

Apologies for the delay. I'll speak to David to see where he put the unit when it came back.

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

Hi Thomas.

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas
    Update:

Hey Thomas.

I have now processed the refund for 299 Euro which you paid for the clearance CD6006SE.

Apologies for the delay. I'll speak to David to see where he put the unit when it came back.
    Cheers Kenny,

Appreciate it,

regards,
    Thomas.

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas.
    Hi Thomas,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Kind regards,
    Thomas/
    Hi Thomas.

Hi Thomas.

Hi Kenny,

Regards,
    Thomas
    Update:

Hey Thomas.

Cheers Kenny,

Appreciate it,

regards,
    Thomas.
    No problem at all Thomas.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.