Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Cybertruck

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Whatever you say. I would rather have any Toyota over a VW any day of the week.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Going off road with on road tyres. Seems like user error here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭josip

Not many vehicles capable of getting out of underwater shingle. He'd have been better off with one of these.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Cybertrucks are now not uncommon around here, so the initial shock is wearing off. A few more observations.

1. Looking in the windows, the interiors don't scream high end at me. It could well be that the finish is of quality materials, but the design just seems bland.
    2. It really isn't that big a vehicle when compared with whats driving on the lanes next to them, be they other trucks or SUVs. Indeed, as trucks go, it's a bit on the small side. Which I guess has some advantages.
    3. The plain steel body vehicles are not visually appealing to my mind, but I've seen some of the factory wrap options on the road now and the purple and red coatings in particular make the vehicle look a lot nicer. You might think that iridescent purple is a terrible color for a vehicle, but an avant garde color on an avant garde vehicle design just seems to work.

https://www.carscoops.com/2024/01/gloss-purple-tesla-cybertruck-looks-better-than-youd-expect/

Advertisement