If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I'd appreciate if you could give me a combined quote for the following: 

LG C9 OLED 55 inch
    Apple TV 4K 64GB
    Sonos Beam 
    Sanus VMF720

This is the Sanus bracket, I presume it is compatible with the 55 inch LG C9?

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204141-sanus-vmf720-black-32-55-inch-cantilever-tv-bracket.aspx
    Hi The Sparrow.

The Apple TV 4k 65GB are special order products and not held in stock. There can be a few weeks wait on these.

The VMF720 will indeed hold the 55C9PLA.

Our Black Friday pricing is already in effect so there is very little i can do on the current pricing.

I could offer all the above for £2076 or 2276 Euro.
    I think the Euro pricing would be the better deal.

We are also offer our Black Friday price promise where if the price drops further on Black Friday then you can contact us and we can refund any difference due.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Thanks for this. I think I'll source the soundbar and Apple TV myself so do you have a quote for the LGC9 and that Sanus bracket?

Also, do you guys provide any sort of installation service for mounting the bracket and the tv?

Thanks for this. I think I'll source the soundbar and Apple TV myself so do you have a quote for the LGC9 and that Sanus bracket?

Also, do you guys provide any sort of installation service for mounting the bracket and the tv?
    Hi The Sparrow.

Current price on the 55C9 would be 1499 Euro and I could offer the VMF720 for 99 Euro
    Total would be 1598 Euro delivered.

We would be unable to offer to install the television as we are based in Belfast and can only operate within a 10 mile radius of the store.
    However if your location I might be able to recommend an installer to you. 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Thanks for this. Please send me a PM on how to claim the discount for the bracket. 

Thanks for this. Please send me a PM on how to claim the discount for the bracket. 
    Hey the Sparrow.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call to complete the order.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.