Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster

Options
  • 21-11-2019 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

So i was trying to plan ahead before buying concert tickets in the morning. Is it a thing now where no prices are given until the ticket sales go live?? How annoying is that or this the norm now? Been awhile since i've used ticketmaster, but I kinda need to budget for these things so it's a nuisance when they won't give you the prices beforehand!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

So i was trying to plan ahead before buying concert tickets in the morning. Is it a thing now where no prices are given until the ticket sales go live?? How annoying is that or this the norm now? Been awhile since i've used ticketmaster, but I kinda need to budget for these things so it's a nuisance when they won't give you the prices beforehand!

Sure is.
    They normally tell you the range for them beforehand but nothing else.

I’ve had a concert rescheduled but I can’t attend on the new date. My email says if I can’t then I can get a refund at the point of purchase. My point of purchase was the Ticketmaster website but I can’t see how to get my refund. Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

I’ve had a concert rescheduled but I can’t attend on the new date. My email says if I can’t then I can get a refund at the point of purchase. My point of purchase was the Ticketmaster website but I can’t see how to get my refund. Anyone know?

Ring them ... contact details on their site. They'll refund no problem.

RayCon wrote: »
    Ring them ... contact details on their site. They'll refund no problem.

Sneaky ****ers anyway. Wasn’t too expensive at least, was only a Vicar St one.

Advertisement