Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG shills on boards.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Watch the fg spin merchants cast aspersions on the veracity of redacted files, these will be the same clan of posters that defended redacted himself to the hilt and his numerous dodgy deals.....

More tomorrow. :D

I'm able to verify it. And I will provide unedited screenshots to admin if requested.

That's all that matters.

Now Johnny, you're well able to share the unedited version privately.

Your "pal",

Bertie's horse

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Christ - the mind continues to boggle.

1. Why would any professional "shills" (you are aware of what the term means, right?) use the boards messaging system to communicate with each other?
    2. Just by pure "luck" they manage to send the wrong message to one of the small percentage of users who might get wound up about it?

I am sorry to have seen and reacted to this thread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

blanch152 wrote: »
    I’ll put it to you like this, if I put up a similar thread about SF, you would be first to ask me to prove it, and you would end up being top poster on the thread as well.

I’ll tell you what, if Johnny sends it to me, I’ll be happy to confirm if it’s genuine, after all you all believe me to be a FG shill.

If I send it to you I will be guilty of sharing a pm unauthorised with another boards user and (not saying I don't trust you blanch, I just don't trust anyone) i could be banned for doing that if I was reported.

If admin ok me to throw up a redacted pm here I am more than happy to do so.

I will redact the senders name, the intended recipients and also the name of the press officer that would happily shoot on the emails and briefings to me if I wasn't already aware of them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

kippy wrote: »
    Christ - the mind continues to boggle.

1. Why would any professional "shills" (you are aware of what the term means, right?) use the boards messaging system to communicate with each other?
    2. Just by pure "luck" they manage to send the wrong message to one of the small percentage of users who might get wound up about it?

I am sorry to have seen and reacted to this thread now.

Biggest messaging board in Ireland. Why wouldn't they?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Can anyone confirm that posting heavily redacted PM's are ok?
    No it is not. Please report the PM if you have a problem with it. It's not for discussion here

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement