Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did it all go wrong?

Options
  • 22-11-2019 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Perusing multiple threads, I find it incredibly distressing that it’s fairly clear the Irish version of the ‘alt-right’ / National Party / BNP types.

Pretty sad as I can remember a time when it was a discussion forum for occasionally funny jokes, decent troll/ counter troll banter and even occasionally useful information. Depressing that you can spout racist/ discriminatory, hateful nonsense all day here but pick up a card for a dick joke.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,591 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I would recommend you stay out of this forum then. This is not current affairs, but it will attract exactly the sort of reaction you are probably looking for

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement