Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport "My Spot"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Mr.S wrote: »
    Surely if your bag is that big that you can't bring it with you to the toilet, you check it in :confused:

I don't like wheeling my cabin bag around toilets. The space in the stalls can be tight and sometimes I use a back pack, going to the toilet is a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Del2005 wrote: »
    I don't like wheeling my cabin bag around toilets. Sometimes I use a back pack and going to the toilet with that is a pain

I didn't like the idea of rolling my carry on around in whatever is on bathroom floors until I realised I'm probably standing in it too.

Backpack is grand. Just hook it on the back of the door. Or leave it on if you're a mobile man and it's a #1

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

While Dublin is better than many large hubs in terms of staff friendliness, it really is way behind other large airports in terms of things like this. The food variety and quality are also way behind most large hubs, despite being reasonably priced. The food offerings are really dated compared to somewhere like Heathrow or Frankfurt. The ipad/tablet ordering system that is common in JFK and Newark would be a massive improvement.

Advertisement