If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suitable speakers

Options
  • 22-11-2019 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hi, Would you have speakers to suit an old (mid 90's) NAD 304 Amp. 35w per channel into 8 ohm
    Only used for playing Vinyl.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Swarlb,

NAD 304 - classic Amp - I sold 100's of them ( and they sounds great!)

Do you have a budget in mind and what sort of music do you listen to? - if you give us some idea we will get some decent suggestions for you..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭swarlb

Hi Swarlb,

Do you have a budget in mind and what sort of music do you listen to? - if you give us some idea we will get some decent suggestions for you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John    Thanks for the reply. Not a huge budget I'm afraid. I have a pair of old Denon shelf speakers, but they are a bit flat. I've thousands of records, been collecting since the 60's. Everything really, but mostly leaning towards disco, funk, soul, blues.... however I dabbled in DJ'ing in the 80's, so have a lot of dance 12"

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

swarlb wrote: »
    Hi Swarlb,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John    Thanks for the reply. Not a huge budget I'm afraid. I have a pair of old Denon shelf speakers, but they are a bit flat. I've thousands of records, been collecting since the 60's. Everything really, but mostly leaning towards disco, funk, soul, blues.... however I dabbled in DJ'ing in the 80's, so have a lot of dance 12"
    Hi Swarlb.

You could check out the fantastic Fyne Audio F300 priced at £179
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203654-fyne-audio-f300-black-black-ash-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Or the mission LX2 priced at £149
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202351-mission-lx2-walnut-walnut-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Monitor Audio have the Bronze 1 currently priced at £199
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12897-monitor-audio-bronze-1-black-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Let me know if any of these catch your eye.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.