Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indicator lights for Bicycle

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,580 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

C3PO wrote: »
    I almost never use hand signals. To my mind, the use of hand signals implies that you expect the driver to alter their behaviour to let you complete a manoeuvre - I simply wouldn't trust them to do that!
    I always or nearly always signal; not trusting someone to not do something is not the same as assuming they won't. And it's hard to excuse failing to do something sensible simply because others may not be sensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Brian? wrote: »
    Those people should get comfortable with it ASAP.

I agree. I've a six yr old that's more road and bicycle competent than many of the people I see out and about on a bike in Dublin. Not that I'd let him out on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Simply attach the panel to your backpack with the bungee straps & connect wirelessly to the handlebar mounted remote control. Then press the relevant button on the remote control to signal left, right, straight ahead, or activate the flashing red light. Speed sensing technology detects when you're slowing down and automatically illuminates the stop signal
    reduced to €11 Halfords

• Registered Users Posts: 11,768 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Saw an e-scooter user with this on their backpack today. Or something very like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭zell12

tomasrojo wrote: »
    Saw an e-scooter user with this on their backpack today. Or something very like it.
    Saw one too first time, immediate thought of the Naked Gun movie :pac:
    source.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement