Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling toys

Options
  • 23-11-2019 9:52am

Trying to find info on it. I want to get rid of broken toys and dont know where to do it in cork. Surely the heavy plastic ones can be recycled.

Any ideas where in cork I can get rid of them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

keeffo2005 wrote: »
    Surely the heavy plastic ones can be recycled.

I think most of those are thermoset plastic and therefore not recyclable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Doesn't have too much information in this case, but this is a useful website: https://www.mywaste.ie/what-to-do-with/games-toys/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

There's a 2nd hand shop on the corner of Anderson's Quay just across the road from the bus station called 'Twice Is Nice' that take old toys (if they're in decent enough condition). We're taken loads of stuff there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

There's a 2nd hand shop on the corner of Anderson's Quay just across the road from the bus station called 'Twice Is Nice' that take old toys (if they're in decent enough condition). We're taken loads of stuff there before.

OP said the toys are broken.

Advertisement