Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

eh i dunno wrote: »
    This worth - 8
    Out Digne sterling dendonker Abraham
    In Baldock Zaha martial kane

Digne has to go with his fixtures. Sterling is doing nothing as is dendonker and Abraham a doubt.

Baldock will mostly be a sub, Zaha has great fixtures, martial has 4 good fixtures in the next 6 and hoping kane prospers under jose

I agree with Digne out but not sure about the other exits.

Sterling may benefit from Aquero being out for a while and the FPL site did an article recently on how his returns so far this season have been better with Jesus playing. (Might be biased myself as it now looks like Sterling is going to get an extra couple of weeks in my team.)

Abraham may not miss that many games with the recent commentary being that his injury might be more just bruising than anything serious. (Also may be wishful thinking on my part.)

Dendoncker is as cheap a fifth midfielder as you can buy so low returns go with the territory.

Kane, Zaha and Martial would be players I'd consider bringing in but not sure who I would clear out to make way for them at the moment. I have Lundstram so a Sheffield double up on defense would make Baldock a no for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This worth - 8

Digne has to go with his fixtures. Sterling is doing nothing as is dendonker and Abraham a doubt.

Baldock will mostly be a sub, Zaha has great fixtures, martial has 4 good fixtures in the next 6 and hoping kane prospers under jose

Dendoncker is doing exactly what he's supposed to do, 2 points per week.
    That's why he's your 3rd sub, save that -4.

If you bring in Baldock you play him, great run of fixtures.
    Zaha has done nothing, great fixtures, no form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Guilbert, Sterling, Wilson out for Robertson, Son and Jimi, -4. Quite safe transfers but all enjoyable players to own. Stuck with Mount and Abraham. Have Lundy to sub in worst case for Abraham.

Price changes gonna hurt me again tonight but need to wait.

Getting hammered all season on prices because I just won’t move until as late as possible in the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Getting hammered all season on prices because I just won’t move until as late as possible in the week.

Same but your OR is quite good ? As is mine finally
    And there are so many budget options now it doesn’t really make a difference!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I have gone the opposite way this season with early transfers even if there's midweek games so far it's paid off by getting ahead of rises.
    Maybe it's just luck but so far it's really paid off. I'll bank this week as I need 2 transfers if I want to make the proposed moves I'm thinking of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Who will take Abraham place while he is out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Batshuayi I reckon on the Chelsea team. Ings on my team possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Batshuyai i presume

And he could easily score a few against a terrible West Ham meaning Tammy might not be rushed back for the Villa game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Tempted by Jesus myself. Few goals before his birthday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Tempted by Jesus myself. Few goals before his birthday

Me too, especially as he is such a big differential

however, Citys fixtures arent the best, and he is a transfer out waiting to happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Who is likely to replace Fabinho for Liverpool. I've heard Oxlade Chamberlain's name mentioned but surely it would be Keita?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Pighead wrote: »
    Who is likely to replace Fabinho for Liverpool. I've heard Oxlade Chamberlain's name mentioned but surely it would be Keita?

Probably shift Henderson to Fabinhos place and Ox to Hendersons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Have many brought Kane in yet here??

Have the funds for to get him in (Abraham out) but something about it doesn't sit right with me at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Cartman78 wrote: »

Have the funds for to get him in (Abraham out) but something about it doesn't sit right with me at all.

Pulled the trigger on it last night before Kane rose (and Tammy hopefully drops)

Captain Kane. When has that ever gone wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

ShimSlady wrote: »
    Pulled the trigger on it last night before Kane rose (and Tammy hopefully drops)

Captain Kane. When has that ever gone wrong?

I think it actually went disastrously wrong in the home game against Bournemouth last year so that could be putting me off.

Also had Kane for a few weeks this year and he totally shat the bed a couple of times.

I'd prefer to hold on to Abraham if he's back soon - Lampards presser will help hopefully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

went a bit mad this week.

tielemans > Delli Alli

Abraham > Rashford (this is the one I'm hoping doesn't come back to bite me.

Thinking I should probably get someone in for Tomori as he wasn't great against city and left out against valencia (that said christiansen was not great)

Pope

Lundstrom soyuncu Tomori

Pulisic Son Mané De Bruyne Alli

Rashford Vardy

Subs: Connolly Mings kelly button

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I think it actually went disastrously wrong in the home game against Bournemouth last year so that could be putting me off.

Also had Kane for a few weeks this year and he totally shat the bed a couple of times.

I'd prefer to hold on to Abraham if he's back soon - Lampards presser will help hopefully

And Burnely the year before

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

After all the deliberation I think I am going to bank.

I think another week will give me more info on Mount, Sterling and Liverpool assets. It will also mean I won't have a hit to take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    And Burnely the year before

Cardiff last season as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Lucas, Jesus and Zaha all in

Feels very punty but also like this could be a massive week

I think the Tammy injury is a great thing, someone was calling for one of VAJ/R to get injured to just shake things up FF wise

I’ll be on an overnight flight so will try and look through the match day thread to watch it unfold kinda live without spoilers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'm planning on it but won't captain him. Ings will surely get injured if I buy him. Rashford the other option but it's United...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

I'm planning on it but won't captain him. Ings will surely get injured if I buy him. Rashford the other option but it's United...

Think I'll get Jimmi in myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Think I'll get Jimmi in myself

I was an early adapter of Jimi but I’m not sure I’d bring him in now. He’s risen a lot, he’s had 5 of his run of 8 great games, it’s a very mixed bag after that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

With Abraham out, I need to look to my bench as I don't want to sell him yet.

Currently it's Connolly (Liv A).

Connolly --> Obafemi (Wat H) for a -4

Am I mad? I have 3.3 m in the bank so could afford Jiminez for example.

Or I could save the -4 and play 4-5-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

Another punt this week, Ricki -> Zaha.

I'm holding Tammy until early next week, I can afford a 0.1 drop too and not effect sell on value. We will know more about his situation come Monday I imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'm gonna ride out the injury. 451 mightn't be too bad for the next few GW's, not even too bad a 5th def if needed.

GW14
    Tomori - WHU (H)
    Alex-Arnold - BHA (H)
    Söyüncü - EVE (H)
    Lundstram - WOL (A)
    Aurier - BOU (H)

GW15
    Tomori - AVL (H)
    Alex-Arnold - EVE (H)
    Söyüncü - WAT (H)
    Lundstram - NEW (H)
    Aurier - MUN (A)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Abraham to Ings worth a -4?

Won't lose any value on Tammy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Those going for Ings now...are you not worried about him having 3 games in 9 days? The guy is made of glass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

This worth - 8

Now thinking for - 4
    Out sterling Abraham jimenez
    In Zaha kane rashford

Advertisement