Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pest Control, Greystines

Options
  • 23-11-2019 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Would anyone be able to recommend a Pest control service in Wicklow Greystones area?

Have an elderly neighbour overrun with mice. Caught 11 in traps but many more running about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

rentokill ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 seanf88

Had pestprofessional.ie in about 2 weeks ago. I thought they were very good and informative about our problems (had a rat in the house - was caught but also signs of mice, set out traps for both). Based in Aughrim, I'm in Wicklow Town, came out on the same day about 3 hours after I called.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

Thanks for replies.
    Had to act sooner rather than later.
    Rentikil etc were closed on Saturday evening. Went to Woodies Saturday night and bought 10 traps
    already had 4 in place
    Caught 12 mice at least, might have been more.
    All seems quiet now last 2 days. No sign of mice. I filled gaps round piping with steel wool.

Advertisement