Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 account blocked

Options
  • 24-11-2019 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get my account unblocked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get my account unblocked

Hi there,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

If you have been trying to log into your account through the mobile app we would recommend that you try log into the main website. Once you have successfully logged into your account through the website you should have no further difficulty with logging into the mobile app.

If you have been trying to log in through the main website and continue to experience difficulty we would recommend that you call our customer service team on our Freephone number when in ROI on 1800 946 156 and one of our advisors will be happy to help with this.

When calling from abroad the number to call is 00353 1 4044000.

I hope this information helps and please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement